Friday, October 7, 2011

Two ingredient pumpkin muffins


I found a recipe for pumpkin muffins online today at Miss Zoot's blog and decided I needed to try them. Like, now.


I had to run to Target from some stuff anyway, so I grabbed a 15oz. can of pumpkin and a box of spice cake mix while I was there.

This recipe is as easy as "put cake mix in a bowl, dump in can of pumpkin, mix until fully combined." Warning: this was a messy recipe for me. Unlike a regular cake mix, where the dry mix incorporates pretty quickly and easily, this recipe made a bit of a mess with the dry ingredients. (Of course, it could have been the fact that I used a really small bowl. And I was impatient.)

Once everything is fully mixed together, put in muffin tins. I sprayed with Pam first and they popped right out when they were done cooking. I baked at 350 for 25 minutes and they are PERFECT. Delicious and amazing. I am so glad I made them!

I kept them plain so we can have them with dinner, but I bet they would be a great dessert if you frosted them with a cinnamon or cream cheese frosting.

1 comment:

  1. This is also super good with chocolate cake mix. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete