Saturday, October 1, 2011

The BEST cupcakes ever. Seriously.


We were halfway into our tailgate when we started eating the cupcakes and my exact quote was "WOW, I know I made these, but these are the BEST cupcakes I have EVER had!"

And they were SO easy.

Buy your favorite cake mix - again, I had a Duncan Hines chocolate - and a coordinating flavor of instant pudding - so, in this case, chocolate. (I bought the off-brand kind because it was on sale and I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out and it was DELICIOUS.)

Make the cake mix according to the directions on the box and then dump in the whole package of pudding.

Bake according to the directions.

These turned out so fluffy and moist and so, so good! I think it's my new default way to make a cake mix!

And it doesn't hurt that the Terps won their game, either! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment